Do you want to transfer your credentials from Colorado to another state?

Do you need verification of Colorado license for a position (ie. remote position) out of Colorado?

If you are a current CVT in Colorado (or have been a CVT in Colorado in the past) and are transferring your credentials to a new state, you are in the right place.  This form can also be used to verify Colorado license if you are going to be working for a company outside of Colorado (ie. a remote position). 

Below is our State Verification Request Form that can be used to provide verification of credentialing to the credentialing entity for the state into which you are moving or working.  You can also use this form if you are expired with the CACVT and need proof of past credentials. 

CACVT will provide proof of credentialing in accordance with your Colorado certification join and expire dates.  There is no processing fee for current members and the processing fee for expired members is $25.00.

Please note, the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) submits Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) scores. If you need VTNE scores submitted as well, please contact the AAVSB ( for that information.

State Verification Request Form