New to Colorado and want to transfer your credential?

Are you currently a Certified/Licensed/Registered Veterinary Technician in another state and have recently relocated or are planning to move to Colorado? If so, you may be able to transfer your credential to Colorado.

Click below to visit the Colorado State Board of Veterinary Medicine website for more information! Scroll down to Veterinary Technician – Original License for the application, or Veterinary Technician Online Application Checklist for a list of required documents.

Registration by Endorsement Application (DORA)

Please contact the DORA help team at 303.894.2421 or [email protected] with questions or if you require assistance.